Saturday, November 20, 2010

"Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things,  facts or goal about yourself. At the end,choose 5 people to be tagged and you have to tag the person who had tagged you. If I tag you, it's because I want to know more about you."

ALL ABOUT ME!!!

1. My full name is Jaazli Bin Haji Ahmad.
2. People keep calling me Bruno Mars which I do not know why...
3. I love 'green' damn much and of course I support 'Go Green' campaign.
4. I am still single in term of love relationship. (Do I've to mention?)
5. I am the youngest in family.
6. I am very sensitive person (very, very, very!!!), so people out there please treat me well!
7. I love calculating but never score for my Additional Mathematics (btw, I did score for my Account :p).
8. I was born on August 29, 1991.
9. I love writing!(I've my own novel).
10. I never thought to be a teacher before. My first ambition was Interior Designer but due to some circumstances, I've changed my mind and now I'M TEACHER-TO-BE!!!
11. I hate frog! It looks like.... (I do not know how to describe it but for sure I hate frog!.
12. Mr. Azham Vosovic is my crime partner.
13. I do not eat fish just because of their smell (I'm not racist okay!).
14. I love cakes. Especially cheese cake!
15. I am trying to get perfect-body as I am too skinny.
16. My favourite supper will be chocolate and milk.
17. It's hard to find people who can pronounce/spell my name correctly.
18. I like to change my hair style frequently (according to my mood).
19. I love holidays! (no class, no lecturer and no assignment!)
20. I want to go Bali (badly).
21.I love fashion as well. Credits to my Sifu, Kamal Khairi. He taught me a lot.
22. In 2018, I will be the next millionaire.
23. Music makes me crazy.
24. I hate flu!
25. And last but not least, some of the facts above are not true!!! Hahahaha.... (If you really want to know about me, see me personally!)

Thank you to Azham Vosovic for tagging me!!!

I do not have any specific people to tag... You are allow to tag yourself... Thank you for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment