Tuesday, January 11, 2011

[.keep waiting.]

I'm gonna go to sleep right now. It indicates that I don't have anything else to do. Thanks GOD we haven't get our assignment yet as this is too early to get anything. I'm still in the process of adapting myself in first year degree. It is quite tough, everything is new! Subjects, lecturers, friends, class and etc... So, for this time being I've decided to get enough rest. Enjoy my free time as much as I can before everything going to be changed. Actually I was waiting a 'friend' of mine. But until now, 22.55pm... I've no idea where he is... I'm getting tired of keep waiting this kind of people in my life!!!

So now, is the correct time for me to get myself on bed...

بِاسْمِكَ اللّهُمَّ أَحْيَاوَأَمُوتُ

Good Night, people!

p/s: I'm the new Class Representative for this semester. Gosh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment