Friday, April 1, 2011

[.Bina Insan Guru: Part 2.]

Assalam people... today I won't talk too much... the second day of Big actually we went to canoeing, but since that, we were not allowed to bring camera along with us... unluckily, I did not have picture on that day. But canoeing was awesome! I was partner with Ajilah, both of us are kecik and the distance was like thousands kilometers! Just imagine, how we were surviving from Blue Lagoon to Teluk Kemang... It was tiring but still I was so happy that day... 

Let us proceed to the next day... On the third day, we went to Tg Tuan for expedition. It was so, so, so great! I had so much fun there... We could see so many things... Seriously, the scenery was tremendous... Couldn't speak much... enjoy the photos...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment