Saturday, July 9, 2011

[.Monte Carlo.]

Ok. Before I off to bed, I would like to put my thought on the recent movie that I watched last wednesday with Najib. Since living in the hostel is so 'fantastic', Najib and I went out and we decided to watch Monte Carlo. It was actually suggested by Najib at first. I was thinking of watching malay film but the timing was not so okay since Najib finished his class at 1.30pm. Actually few hours before I had time to look for the trailer and seriously I was mesmerised with the trailer. The story line also seemed catching my attention. Overall, I would say Monte Carlo was awesome. For those who do not know, Monte Carlo was loosely based on the novel Headhunters by Jules Bass.

Monte Carlo, starring Selena Gomez, Leighton Meester and Katy Cassidy as the main characters. Their acting were so great! damn great! Especially Katy Cassidy! There were acting beautifully that made the movie so romantic and sweet for those who are in love! Seriously! I would like to recommend to all to watch this movie. If you want to show your love. Do bring your lover to watch this movie and believe me, you won't regret! So enjoy the show people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment