Sunday, October 31, 2010

[.happy birthday mrs. emak!.]






It’s your birthday,Emak.
So I will raise a cheer.
Without you, my special, loving emak,
I would not be here.



Yes, I owe it all to you, Emak.
From the time that I was small,
You encouraged me in everything,
And tried not to let me fall.



Throughout my life your caring,
Brightened each and every minute.
You loved me and enriched my life,
And I’m so glad to have you in it!



♥ YOU, EMAK

I'm sorry Emak I missed your birthday, the time flew by so fast, I never realised that today is your birthday, until you called me. So let me just send greetings now, I hope it's not too late Emak, I wish you a happy blessing birthday, even though I'm late! Hope it is wonderful! And I will always LOVE you Emak....

No comments:

Post a Comment