Wednesday, October 20, 2010

[. let me tell you something.]

im not childish but sometimes i have too be like one... i want to love and i want to be loved... children was born as a gift from God... the same things goes to me! so, everyone please treat me well or else, you will be considered as ungrateful... be thankful because you are lucky to have people like me in this world... and im lucky to have them in my life... love each other! as much as you can! this is the secret of happiness that people tend to forget. im not insulting anybody but please appreciate people! appreciate so-called friendship! and appreciate your precious life... we cant live alone...
 

Recados e Imagens - Emo - Orkut

1 comment:

  1. Ok Jaazli... I love your new layout! in fact, I love black and white...

    ReplyDelete