Tuesday, February 15, 2011

[.My Teacher, My Love, My Prophet Muhammad.]

Special dedication on Eid-e-Milaad/Mawlid (Birthday of Muhammad SAW)–عید میلاد النبی
In a world where people killed without mercy
Truth was fading
And evil was on the rise
In this world was born a man
So Generous, So Beautiful, So Powerful, So Pure
A guide for mankind
He suffered. His followers suffered
So today we can be Muslims
He sacrificed everything
So today we can have what we have
He united the world
And liberated the oppressed
He wept day and night. So today we can smile
He loved you and I
More than a mother loves her child
Today….
We have done everything to go against his way
Yet claim to follow him claim to love him…
We’ve abandoned our people abused our women
We gave ourselves up
To Shaytan himself
How would he feel, if we saw us now….
Its not too late….
Rectify Islaam, unite under one God
Love your brother help the needy
Give the women their rights
Guide the young, beautify the world and stand united
Bring back Islaam, that’s what He would want too…
This is for my Teacher, my Love, My Prophet Muhammad
Lets wake up and be better Muslims.

"اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ"

credit: alqamardesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment